Saturday, September 01, 2007

Savanna's 2nd Birthday

Savanna's 2nd birthday has come and gone. Poor little tyke woke up puking her guts out the day of her party, but thankfully she was feeling better by the evening for her big do, although she seemed a little more subdued than usual. What a spread of food! of course! There were mounds of food not to mention birthday cupcakes (so cute on that cupcake tower!) and birthday icecream cake--yum!

She was so funny opening her gifts. She got right down to it. Opening each one and moving on quite quickly, getting the job done! LOL! We had struggled trying to decide what to get her, but she absolutly loved the container of artistic supplies we got her. I'm glad, I actually wanted one myself I thought it was so cool! :) Then, after she'd opened up all her presents, she was such a doll and went back over each thing, getting so excited as if she was seeing each thing for the first time!

Hard to believe both our girls are two already! I wonder how fast it will all seem to go once we have our own little ones....actually I think I prefer not to think about that, as I sit here with Baby Billington kicking along inside of me and wondering what he or she will look like and be like!

No comments: