Friday, September 14, 2007

At 5:30 AM this morning

Guess what I was doing at 5:30am today? Getting out of bed! Gross eh! Actually it was around time for my 3rd visit to the bathroom anyway so it wasn't so bad. We had to leave the house at 6:15 to be at the Mojo Tent for the CBC's Harvest Jazz & Blues Breakfast. They were charging $5 for a nice looking breakfast and 2nd Cup Coffee and admission into the tent which was full of great music like the SSC Choir!

It was COLD!!! We were on stage and singing at 7:15am, and I think it went great! I mean I have no idea what the mix sounded like on the radio, and honestly it is a little hard to believe that singing at 7am can be fun, but it really was! The people seemed to enjoy us! I'm just hoping they come out to the Playhouse for our show tonight! THAT will be a blast! I'm so excited my Mom & Dad are coming out!

No comments: