Saturday, September 29, 2007

Prenatal #4: We graduated!

Well we've officially graduated, certificate and everything, from prenatal, I guess that means we're going to be perfect parents now right? I'm trying to remember what we learned, or even what interesting things happened at prenatal this week, but honestly it's all basically a haze. You see I started with horrific allergies! You know the kind that takes over your entire body! It hit me the middle of the night/morning Thursday and just progressivly got worse throughout the day. By prenatal time I was miserable! My doctor suggested saline nasal spray and benedryl, but I only remembered he recommended benedryl for bedtime after I took 2 just before prenatal. Can you say drouzy? Man it was rought stuff! I had a really really hard time staying awake. I think we learned how to bath the baby...yeah that sounds familiar...we watched a movie...was that about.....maybe bonding to the baby after it's been born....I'm sure there was more....

Anyway, Chad and I talked over the highlights of prenatal and I think we'd have to say the Peepee teepee (and I guess you can buy them at A Room to Remember downtown) and paranoia girl....man she was nuts! "You know there is a 1 in 1 millionth chance your baby could get......fill in the blank", or the best was "no no it's really cheap online. In Canada it would cost $300 but I got online for $200, and this was the case for every possible gadget you could buy, you can bet she purchased it. Chad & I realized we really were a gadget-less family at this point... oh well.

Well hubby's home from a photoshoot and I'm too nosey not to go check out his pics right away...and I believe he brought me home an icecream treat--yeah Chad!

No comments: