Saturday, September 01, 2007

Grammie & Grampy Billington's 60th Anniversary Party

Saturday, Sept 25th, as many of the family were in town, the Billington clan got together to celebrate Grammie & Grampy Billington's 60th Anniversary. It was SUCH a hot day! What a shocker! Chad & I had enjoyed having Doug & Melanie & Nannie Whitaker stay with us throughout the week, but it was really great to get together with everyone for the afternoon and celebrate 60 years of marriage.

Wow, I can't imagine what marriage looks like after 60 years together! Matter of fact, the chances aren't great Chad & I will even know 60 years together. He was 29 when we got married, so that would put him at 89, and I was 25, putting me at 85. We might make it that long, maybe longer if we're lucky!

Chad's Grammie also found the infamous Noah & the Ark tape that Chad had memorized as a little boy. It was quite a treat for Chad to be suprised by it! Something tells me our little Baby Billington will likely hear it a couple of times! :)

No comments: