Friday, September 21, 2007

Our 1st Date Anniversary

Yup, Chad & I have been"together" for 3 years Sept. 17th....just three years ago he decided to give me a call and ask if I was busy that night or not... and there it began. What a full 3 years! We met the first, married the second, and now Baby B is on the way for year 3! Chad was sweet picking me up flowers on the way home and then we went to the Back 9 for supper. Neither of us had been there before and it was really nice!

We started off splitting sweet potatoe humas which was good but really really sweet. I think Chad was right when he said it would be the right thing to split with another couple, just giving you a taste but not so sweet you didn't want anymore. I think I'm a bit traditional with my hummas palate as well. Then we split a really really great Chicken Ceasar Salad, it WAS really good having just the right amount of everything, including sauce, I would definilty get that again. Then to finish off we split this great pasta dish with peppers and cream sauce....oh yum, again really good! The atmosphere (at least on Monday night) was really great, quiet, nice lighting and neat decor. I think probably it wouldn't be that way if there was a big game on or something with all the t.v,'s but it was perfect for us!

We managed to take a walk over to try some Bubble tea. Chad had some out west and thought it was great so he wanted me to try it. He said it wasn't as good as the one he'd had out west, it was ok in my opinion but I neat thing to try regardless. We went for a little walk along our beautiful river and headed for home. A perfect evening, and considering the crazy schedule we've been running lately-- a much much needed time to ourselves!

No comments: