Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Baby Border

Tonight we had "Uncle" Doug, and "Great" Grammie B in for supper and they helped us put up the border in the baby's room. I was pretty much devestated that Chad had left the camera at the church today, so I was unable to take a picture, I've been trying to catelogue the process and all those who have helped us get ready... so we are left only with words and memories.

We had fun and it only took a little more than an hour! and it is SOOOOOOooooooo cute! I absolutly love it! And Chad is getting more excited about it too which makes it more fun! So another step in the process completed. We'll rehang the valance tomorrow, and hopefully I'll find a blind I like and get to hang that as well. Then after our shower on Saturday we'll be clear sailing for putting the finishing touches on the room. Then we just wait, for Baby B to arrive! Man how I wish he or she would get whatever it is he or she has stuck in my left rib OUT!

No comments: