Friday, September 21, 2007

Harvest Jazz & Blues

Well we had our concert, opening for the Lee boys at the Harvest Jazz & Blues festival last Friday night and I must say it was tons of fun! Honestly I haven't had that much fun in awhile! Of course there were a few moments where things didn't go quite like we would have liked, but that's how it goes right! Regardless we had a blast and nearly sold out with just 42 tickets to sell that night! I even think we were better than the Lee boys, at least I'm pretty sure we had more fun then they did!

It was a special treat for me because Mom & Dad came up to spend the night with us, and to hear the choir sing. I can't endorse our new CD "Change" enough, I think it's a great one! If you haven't heard it, come on out to our CD launch, free admission with a cash or gift card donation for the Superstore to help out the UNB clinic downtown, September 30th at 6pm at SSC!

Dad was hungry and I was a bit myself after the show so we took off for the Diplomat for a VERY late supper. Yum as usual, and then home and in bed by 1am for the big day, Saturday's baby shower!

No comments: