Thursday, November 16, 2006

watching the clock

so it's 12:07 and Chad and I went to bed aproximatly 1 & a half hours ago. Chad had this brilliant idea that since we've been getting to bed so late these last few nights or so our schedule is all out of wack and that is why mornings are so hard and we feel like crap. So, sounds like a plan, if warm milk was necessary he was going to bed at 10:00pm tonight. Well come 10:30 he did get himself to be so I thought I would try too.

12:08 but here we find me at 12:08 sitting on teh couch, wrapped in an afghan with my friendly laptop, passing the time. Oh, I intend to write some more, being the novelist that I am :P but is that really the point as I lie in bed listening to my husband saw on wood and I watch the clock to turn

12:09 ok so I am watching the clock turn out here too but at least I don't feel like I am disturbing him from sleep, alll right all right-truth be told! HE was disturbing me! Marriage makes ...what's that word when you can't sleep...ok maybe I shouldn't be writing tonight, I might regreat it when I look it over in the morning....marriage makes....ah google-insomnia seem so much worse! I should take that up with God later--when the pastor, priest, reverand or whatever waves the magic wand saying its alright to have sex now at the wedding ceremony, insomnia should be instantly curred as well. Insomniacs and marriage just don't work

12:12 I think I'll already regret the utter stupidity of this post come morning, so if we go for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi -- re insomnia... some friends have told me when they reached menopause they had major problems with insomnia. Isn't that great to look forward too!!

(SMILE!) I have not reached that stage but I do know PMS gives me a minimum of three nights with no sleep. What a grump I become! Not only that, by the third day my mind is like mush and I don't know how in the world sometimes any thought ever has any value or how I can even function... MAJOR SLEEP DEPRIVATION!

There you shouldn't worry about what you wrote last night! Us women just sometimes are strange and insomnia ... well...it just changes us... SMILE!