Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The New Music Teacher

I got a job today! Well I had the interview and was offered the position and accepted. It doesn't start until February first, but it should be a blast. I will be the music teacher for Kindergarten through Grade Five! reading over the curriculum it sound like a blast to me!


I am so thankful to have some solid work. What a strain the last few months have been on me (ok, slight underexaggeration). They have been difficult.


They told me today that they wanted to pull me in for interviews for the other jobs I have applied for this past month but were unable to due to a computer glitch in the system saying I was only willing to teach LA & SS. I found this extreemly frustrating, but have to believe there is a plan bigger than computer glitches and communication problems. It was nice to hear they wanted me though.


So until February 1st, I will do some supplying at the school, hopefully, getting to know the ropes around there, and organize myself for the remainder of the school year. What a blast! Teaching music! how fun!

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

That's awesome Heidi!! Sounds like it'll be a blast! Now you can relax and enjoy the fast approaching Christmas season with no worries....wish I could say the same. Oh well, my call will come ...don't want to rain on your parade. hehehe
Wooooohooooooo!!!
Melanie