Saturday, November 25, 2006

Part-eee at the Billingtons!

Last night was a blast! The SSC Choir sang at Scott's Nursery Christmas Tree lighting community event again this year and afterwords Chad and I decided it would be fun to have some people over to the house for treats and social time. We couldn't decide who to invite, or more we couldn't decide who not to invite, so we invited all of the choir and their spouses if they wanted to come. I must admit I was completly suprised at the amount of people who said they wanted to drop by. Keeping in mind we have a MINI home, I was a little concerned we were going to have people looking to the flush for extra seating!

Anyway, it was fun. People piled in happily, sharing seats, sitting on laps and the floor just being cozy. I wish we had thought to take a picture of all the food. We had the extra leaf in our table and it was still just overflowing in treats! I'd say it was an overall success and people walked away having had a good time. Might consider making it an annual event!

No comments: