Sunday, November 05, 2006

Girls Day Out!

Yesturday was a full day!

I picked Sharon up just after 9am and we drove to Moncton where we met my Mom and Nanny at Champlain Place for some Christmas shopping! What a blast we had! We did a killing on some shopping and had a blast at the same time, even better! By 4:00 with a loaded cart and some seriously exhasted knees and feet we decided it was time to head home (ok. my Nanny was pushing the cart to hold herself up). Stuffing our purchases into the car Sharon & I headed back up to Fredericton. I'd say we had a great day and maybe it should become a bit of an annual trip!

Last night after supper, back her in Freddy town, I got to do one of the things I absolutly love, sit on the living room floor with all the Christmas gifts I've boughten for people, and wrap, wrap, wrap! It's not that I'm a particularly wondering gift wrapper, I just really love it for some reason. Chad was busy working on his sermon, so I had the living room to myself in my Christmas glory!

No comments: