Wednesday, November 01, 2006

God Moments

Well I had a God moment of clarity last Friday. I know I am late in sharing, but better late than never, it has been a busy week with an especially busy weekend. Friday at school, the Principal and Vice Principal who were two of my interviewers in the job I was almost sure I had last week, pulled me aside to sing my accolades. They both sat down with me and told me that it was a really close call for the job. That of 35 applicants and 8 interviews I was in the top 2 with the woman who got the job. That I had a really strong interview and that they were all impressed with me. That when I left the interview one of the interviewers commented as I left "There is a woman of confidence! She is a born teacher!" It was a tough decision according to them, but they chose the woman with 3 years experience in a difficult teaching position over me. But they encouraged me to keep on keeping on and applying for those things coming down the road, that they expected I would have a classroom of my own soon. So this was very encouraging. One thing that I thought was just so nice, is the VP is a Christian and after debriefing me on my interview and building me up a bit, he asked if he could pray with me about the situation. What a priviledged situation. So I had a God moment of clarity. A few times over in one day. Then a teacher came up to me and said that everyone in the school knew I had the skills and was going to make a great teacher, and to keep with it. What a great way to end a rough week.

Then Diana Frost really spoke into my life this past weekend at the Women's Retreat out a Bar None Camp, where I was doing the music. How refreshing and what a reminder that God really does care about me. God Moments.

No comments: