Sunday, February 25, 2007

deveining the shrimp

well that's twice now, I've skinned (deshelled) the shrimp for that totally yummy thai soup Melanie introduced us to and I must say, although I might as well go out and kill a moose now too, and the stink of seafood is really a bit over the top in my opinion, it was definilty worth it and I'll likely do it again. Yummy soup.

We had tons of fun at international dinner night we had a yummy Paht Tai, ground chicken meatballs, our soup, this bean, citrus salad thing, a red onion cabbage salad thing, and fried banana's and coconut milk, quite the feed! and guess where we're going next month? Jamaica! Wooopeee! I think Chad is going to make his yummy yummy Jamaican jerk pizza. I might do a little research and see if we can figure out something else cool too. Gotta love food!

Night for now, another week and we're on to March break!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Mmmmm... Thai soup