Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Did I mention my crazy project?

Have I mentioned my crazy project? not only have I endeavored to paint up my music classroom and bring some life to the area, I had the most brilliant idea that I should create these little valance/curtain things. Now I had the option of finding some material at fabricville and running a hem thing in them, or..... I found material on sale, plain black material....so of course, my creative juices got going....and I thought, why not create a piano keyboard. So that's what I've been up to lately, cutting out tons and tons of felt keys to then put on this black material....yikes! Anyway I should stop goofing off on blogger and get to it if the classsroom is EVER going to get finished so I can move on! One more painting evening and I think I'll call it quits. .....silly girl

No comments: