Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lucky you! It's more about me! LOL!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: ahhh it’s true, Heidi in the storybook. In’t that sweet?
2. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? Nope, 2 younger sisters, who just happen to be identical twins.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I take my time I think it’s quite nice….but I don’t take my time much of the time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Lunch meat I can’t do very much, gives me terrible headaches, something in the processing.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet, God help them.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, I’m pretty ok once you get to know me I think.
7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yup
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? ABSOLUTLY!!! Oh please please! And over water in New Zeland!!!!
9.WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? I can’t allow myself to eat it because it really is immoral I think, but cocopuffs, and only because my mother didn’t let us!
10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No I’m afraid I’m too lazy.
11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? For sure, just tell me I can’t, and I’ll astound us both with my capabilities, mentally or physically.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch for sure! But honestly Gelato is far better in every flavor! Oh someone bring gelato to Fredericton!
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I look for that spark in their eyes that tells me they enjoy life!
14. RED OR PINK? Pink, I can’t help it. Even though it goes against all my feminist ideals!
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically? My gut for sure.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The family that adopted me when I first came back to church. They dumped me after I got married for some reason, and despite trying to figure out why I’ve been given no answers….
17. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pj pants and fuzzy pink slipper-socks.
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? SUBWAY!
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, it’s beautiful.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Orange
21. FAVOURITE SMELLS? White musk. Cotton candle smell. Fresh laundry. Homemade cookies.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Chad when he picked me up from girls night last night.
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She’s a hoot, although her stories on ageing kind of scar the mind for life. :P
24. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Figure Skating
25. HAIR COLOUR? Brown
26. EYE COLOUR? Grey-blue/green
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? When I have the money to afford them!
28. FAVOURITE FOOD? Thai & cheesecake with coffee
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Neither, I like the ones that leave you hanging or miserable.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Catch & Release last night.
31. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? What colour is that? Army green? It's ugly anyway
32. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs! Stay away from my lips!
33. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not a clue
35. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dido
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Private Justice by Terri Blackstock
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one
38. DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Last night I was out with the gals watching Catch & Release
39. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND(s)? Coffee dripping, waves at the beach, babies laughter
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles .
41. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Seattle, WA
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? LOL! I AM a special talent! J I don’t know, I like musical stuff, and words….I have deep compassion for people, is that a talent?
43. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I like these little opportunities to get to know people better, so anybody.

No comments: