Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Mini honeymoon Retreat

I'm excited! Chad & I are escaping the snowy business of Freddyville tomorrow night after services for a few days of absolute NOTHING! literally that is our plan. People say to me, what's in Bangor??! NOTHING! yeah! We are going to go and sleep sleep sleep, eat at a couple of our favorite Bangor restaurants, and sleep sleep sleep, maybe do a bit of reading if we get enough sleep in to allow us to keep our eyes open long enough! maybe a swim at the pool, and of course a mini hunt for some adorable clothes at the Burlington Coat Factory for our adorable neices! That's it! yeah!

It works out really well for us that Chad is able, or is making himself able, to take a couple of days off while I have march break and before things get really really crazy with Easter practices etc.(they've already begun to be quite busy). I can't even begin to express to you just how much I am loving the thought of getting away to somewhere we can't possibly do ANYTHING!

I'd tell you I'd blog all about it but I'm sure there won't be ANYTHING to write about! YEAH!!!!

PS: all the painting of my classroom is DONE, COMPLETO! so I've got one last piano keyboard curtain to finish and the classroom will be fini! On to bigger and better things! I'll be sure to take pictures (I'm just way way too proud!) and post them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.