Wednesday, October 18, 2006

wow I'm tired

What a busy couple of days, well ok, weeks, but I've said that before. Wow I'm tired. And at 10:37pm after a busy day of work and then making the Marriage Course happen tonight, I should be headed to bed, but instead I find myself, blogging. Ah the blogger. I've got a whole butt load of pictures to post, but I think I will save that for tomorrow, and for tonight I will just ramble aimlessly as is my fashion.

I applied for a teaching position today. If ever thus far I have had the opportunity to get one, this is the best chance I've had so far- not that I've had tons of opportunities for positions thus far. I'm doing my best to pray God's will, that is ultimatly what I want, but sometimes it's hard for me to be hands off the steering wheel.

Mom & Dad are coming up for a visit this weekend! I'm really excited. I've been after them for ever to come visit me for a weekend. They've been up to visit a couple of times for a couple of hours but it will be the first time they come to stay. Of course things are really busy at home for them, with the baby, work and stuff, so it is an extra special treat for me...and now I need to be deligant about cleaning up the house. Exciting too--Chad will agree to putting heat on in the house again if we've got company :)

Well I should hit the sac. Lots to do tomorrow. At this point I'm not booked to supply, but one never knows what 6:15 in the morning could bring.

No comments: