Monday, October 23, 2006

The Interview

Well, today I had an interview. For a job I'd really love to have even. So now I'm in limbo, the waiting period. I sound Catholic. That place between Purgatory (not getting the job) and Paradise (having my own classroom, making a difference, financial help). I should know by tomorrow night at the latest, so that should help I would think, at least there isn't some long drawn out wait.

I think I did really well in the interview. I was nervous walking into a room with four interviewers sitting at a long wooden table, with me placed at the head. I started sweating from the start, and attempting to take those really deep calming breaths, as I spoke. I certainly never got control of my breathing, but I think I presented myself well, regardless. I really feel like if I don't get this job, it wasn't my fault, you know, it wasn't that I screwed up in the interview. Which should help with the looser-complex if I don't get the job. :)

Tonight while sitting at home waiting for a potential call I got another from Oromocto school district, and I have a job interview with them Wednesday morning, so I've got another chance at a job. We'll see.

No comments: