Saturday, May 05, 2007

Preparing for Baby Billington!

Well Chad & I have been busy these last two days. Last night we got right to work after BUYING A CAR!!!!! Wooopeeee! We've now got a great little Corolla-- praise God! I think it will serve us well. We were so blessed to have everyone helping us out these last 2 months but I must say i am SOOOOO happy we now have our own vehicle!

Anyway, as I was saying before that aside :) Shelley came over (good ol' Shel, always there to help) and we tackled the heavy furniture I'm not allowed to lift (they say nothing over 10 pounds when you're pregnant!), so we got the living room in order and the study furniture cleared out. I washed walls and windows as well, so the living room is in great condition. Today Chad and I tackled the kitchen, pantry etc. Basically we went through and reorganized and cleared out the junk, making room for the baby. It was great, well it wasn't fun at all, and I did take a mental break and physical nap in the middle, but it is great now that much of it is done. So the next big thing to tackle is the odds and ends in the study that need to find a home, then we'll move the spare bedroom furniture into the study to be the new spare bedroom, then the old sparebedroom will be blank slate for a baby's room.

Sounds like a plan....anybody have any great ideas of nursery decorating? We're taking ideas, oh and baby girl names....we haven't been able to find anything we like yet....

No comments: