Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Baby Bump

I woke up this morning with a baby bump on my left side. It was so weird! Sometimes I can tell where the baby is in my stomach just by pushing on my stomach. The area the baby is in is usually very hard and kind of tender...I think would be the word you would use to describe it. Anyway, today there was no pushing necessary. Just by putting my hand on my stomach I could feel exactly where the baby was. The left side of my stomach was huge (well it felt huge to me) and hard and full feeling, the right side, sqwishy. Weird eh? This pregnancy thing is really quite strange. I've got a leaner!

Next tuesday we have our ultrasound, that should be neat! I'm looking forward to it. I just hope we can make some features and things out and it's not just some sort of blob on a screen and the technician is trying to make us see things. We'll see soon enough I guess! Hard to believe that I'm already at 17 weeks!

No comments: