Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Baby Billington's Heartbeat

Today Chad & I got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. What a strange experience. Don't get me wrong, it was neat, but so strange. All this time we've known we're pregnant but now, now it seems a bit more real. At times I have thought, ok, there is something growing inside of me, but today it was like, wow, there is a little person with his very own heartbeat growing inside of me! A very very different feeling. So Chad & I are just kind of in the "wow" fase I'd say.

Chad of course recorded the heartbeat so we can listen to it as aften as we want. The next big appointment is the Ultrasound, now that will be really strange I'm sure. It was weird though, I have prayed endlessly for this little person since we found out we were pregnant, but today, today I felt like I was starting to love him, it's just so surreal to think there is a little someone, with his own little heartbeat growing inside of me....I guess I hadn't put much thought into it before...I wonder who this little person will be?

No comments: