Sunday, December 10, 2006

just another dirty look

So it's true, I was out for coffee with someone this past week, and yet another person mentioned that someone thought I was angry with them because I was giving them dirty looks. Perhaps I am inwardly angry, perhaps they are deeply insecure, but I have to wonder why it is I seem to give off dirty looks, or people seems to percieve dirty looks from me regularly?

Do these same people get dirty looks from everyone? or percieve themselves as recieving dirty looks from everyone? or is it really just me? Do I screw my face up in strange ways when I'm thinking? Do I make faces when I have gas? Do my contacts dry up, bringing on sqwishy eyes? I am intimidating with my strong pressence? Funny how I thought I was generally friendly...what happened?

Did I loose my friendliness? Did I become cold? When did I start giving out dirty looks over smiles? Or is this all just a bunch of crap I should let sift as quickly out of my brain as it came it to it? But what is the common denominator--let us make this about math...

No comments: