Sunday, December 10, 2006

6 days sont disparu!

Ok, so the last day I blogged was 6 days ago, which begs the question, what have I been up to these past 6 days that I couldn't find the time to blog. I always find time for the blog--the blog is my friend...he he. Okay now I'm just being weird.

Well, unfortunatly last monday morning found me sick, but I think I mentioned that last post. Nasty flu bug. Tuesday was a bunch the same, so really I'd say I did absoltuly nothing worth mentioning in those two days.

Wednesday found me working at school, and contemplating another day face first in the toilet bowl--you're welcome for the vivid imagery. But by Wednesday night I was up and about for the finale of The Marriage Course. A good night. A recommended course for sure.

Thursday found me with choir practice and a do nothing morning and afternoon, which I enjoyed emensly, I'm sorry to admit. We're preparing for our Cookies and Carols Christmas Concert next week, which should be a fun time. Then to my absolute horror, even after hurrying home from practice, there was no Grey's Anatomy-which I must admit just doesn't make Thursday nights the same!

So bring on Friday--a full day. I did work the day, which was good, and then came home long enough to throw together my rice for the potluck. Because Chad was out again introducing the Lapointes Christmas concert, we ended up running late for the caroling at the hospital, so we visited with friends of ours who just had their first baby, she is adorable! little Ella! Then we headed off for the rest of the caroling party which ended up at the church for potluck. Good times--oh and Chad went again to introduce the Lapointes second set of concert.

Saturday didn't dawn early-which is absolute bliss for me. I love to sleep in! And after I got up and while Chad was at the church working on the Youth Christmas Play's lights--I cleaned up the house preparing for...THE TREE....

Saturday around 4pm we headed out the Mazoroll Settlement Road to pick and as Chad would say, murder, our very own Christmas tree! It is so exciting! last year was the first year I'd ever gone to a farm and cut my very own tree down and until it becomes too difficult, I say it's a must do! So we found the perfect tree of course! Chad wanted a scrawny one, but I got my way and I must say it is perfect! We got it up and it only fell over once!

So today was church. Which I managed to sneak out of by accident, falling asleep after I dropped Chad off at church this morning. Tonight's Youth play was beyond fabulous--the best I've seen at SSC! And tonight Chad put the lights on the tree, so tomorrow is go to Houlton and pay on teh blasted student loan, and finish decorating the tree--assuming work doesn't call.

So that's my boring life! Advent basket has remained fun though! :)

No comments: