Sunday, December 03, 2006

December TWO!

So Saturday, December two had come and gone. A rather quiet Saturday, as I often like it. I slept till 10am, as is my custom when left to my natural tendencies. Then I got up and Chad & I opened out advent present, really cool decorated Christmas cards, and then I spent the afternoon working on a Christmas project and watching movies, oh right and eating gucamole-yummy yummy. Then Chad & I went outside and tried to take a Christmas photo. I'm laughing right now, because now that I think abou it it was a strange idea. I thought we should take some coloured lights and wrap them around us and take the pic!, so now we've got these Christmas photo's that look like I'm strangling Chad in Christmas lights-the truth comes out. After this we ran out to the Bridges of Canada Christmas dinner. It was really nice. Tons of turkey, tons of people, and great stories about how God has changed the lives of real people.

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

Now I'm laughing...picturing you two with lights around each other trying to take pics of yourselves...hehehe sorry.

I got your Christmas present today!! :)