Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shelley's vibrant hair

Ok, so it's mostly my fault.

Sunday night I was hanging out after church talking with Shelley when suddenly I noticed her hair had gone nearly completly GRAY! Keeping in mind that I'd done a home job on her hair a couple of time before and it turned out really well, I said "What are you doing tomorrow! We're dying your hair!"

So we met at the Superstore and picked out an auburn colour with blonde highlights. We had fun mixing the potions with the magic wands and applying it to her hair, but honestly, wow--it had a really interesting turn out! Lets just say VIBRANT hair colour--red,orange, blonde, Vibrant! I'm praying it will settle down a bit. At least Shelley's pretty easy going about it.....it will grow out..... Until the pictures come along.....

No comments: