Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ahhhhhhh, the Spa!

Saturday, Amy booked me for the afternoon for a post-graduation suprise. She wouldn't tell me anything about it except that it was a suprise, I needed to dress for the weather (she hoped it was a nice day) and bring a flashlight. Needless to say I was very interested. When she picked me up she took me for icecream at Tingley's--always yum! And the for a roundabout drive in Fredericton asking me questions about my fitness level, saying she'd probably need to go for a shower after before work, etc. I was really interested, and kinda thought we must be going on a hike through some cave or something!

Anyway, the little nimrod was just playing with me, but brought me to Avalon Spa for an hour massage. This extra fun because we both went together! I didn't even know you could do that kind of thing in Fredericton! Anyway, we had an hour of absolute bliss! If only I could afford to do that on a regular basis! It was so wonderful and what a great gift!

No comments: