Monday, May 22, 2006

wow, another rainy day

Well, it's another rainy day. I think it's been raining for the last 8 or 9 days, with a few moments of sunshine sporatically showing themselves. I don't mind entirely, as much as I love the sunshine it is giving me a good feeling about the possiblity of my flowers surviving--drink away babies!

Today has actually been quite nice. Although I have showered (I laid in bed until noon today) I've been just farting around in pj pants and t-shirts. Chad & I are watching the two X-Men movies. I haven't seen them before and Chad thought that was just terrible. He wants to go see the new one when it comes out so and insisted I see the others first. Not bad. We watched the first one around noon, then I took an afternoon nap (ahhhhhhh) and we're making some supper here in a min and then we'll watch the other one.

I also hope to rearrange the living room tonight, finish the laundry, check on my lessons for this upcoming week of supply and maybe if there is some extra time start one of my new books. Ahhhhh, I love lazy days. Enjoy yours! Hope it's been your "sacred cow day" too!

No comments: