Sunday, May 14, 2006

Huge Sat.!

As usual we packed 'er full Saturday. We had a slow start at the Fredericton Market (ahh I love the market! and it was such a beautiful day-the yummiest, greasiest frenchfries that you can gaurentee sat in the deepfrier way too long to be healthy-they should probably come with an heart artery warning, and yummy strawberry-bannana drink) for brunch and then headed up to Sears to buy some luggage for me at the luggage sale at Sears.
I found two cute little dresses for the neices which I couldn't pass up (one was pink with watermellons, the other blue with yellow melons), then we went to Growers Direct to pick up the Mothers Day roses (hilarious Chad & I and 6 buckets or roses stashed into the car-smelled pretty!) and drop them off at the church before going to Kents to check on stain for our deck. From there we headed to give Savanna her dress on the way home and I picked up more seeds from Gary for the garden (I'll never be able to plant them all!) We didn't stay long and headed off to Scotts Nursury where we picked up some more soil, a deck growing tomatoe plant for Chad and some clamatis for my archway. (Scott's is so much fun! and addictive-I wanna make pretty things grow, funny thing is Chad wants to make yummy things grow-I'm sure that suprises you!)
When we arrived home Chad began stripping the deck with some sort of deck cleaning agent and a hose but the nosel was broken (nothing is ever as easy as it is supposed to be) so he headed back off to Kents while I worked on the front garden. He arrived back home only to find that one can of the cleaning agent wasn't enough and he had to go back to Kent's to get another bottle & the stain while I cleaned through the house, made beds and did laundry. Thankfully he brought pizza home for 8pm supper and from there we went out in the dark, sat on the lawn and at serious risk of being eaten alive by the swarms of misquitos, put together my arhway, unfortunatly we didn't get the clamatis in the ground (really hard to do in pitch dark!) We came in satisfied, and booked trip info-which got me so excited I had to stay up until 1:00am putting together a chart of where we would be staying, what hotspots I'd like to hit etc.-I know I'm sick!) I'd say we know how to go all out! Go over the top or go home right!

No comments: