Sunday, March 18, 2007

International Dinner strikes again!

Last night we got together for our Internation Dinner again, it was a little sooner than usual with Easter quickly approaching on all of our day timers. It was Jamaican night and I must say I think Chad's Jamaican Jerk Pizza was a huge success! although a touch to spicy for some :) a couple of the men started hacking and turning beat red! but the rest really loved it. We had quite a spread: cocunut curry chicken, some sort of Jamaican root pancakes, a fish dish, Jamaican salad Chad's pizza and an amazing sugary cake--sugar high! The food was really great.

The guys eventually worked their way downstairs to the hockey game where Chad informed me they discussed deep issues, and us girls sat around a Cranium game, laughed and shared stories. It was a great night! We didn't draw for where we're going next time... I wonder. None of us realized last night until we got together that it was St. Patricks Day and we should have been going to Ireland! LOL! Oh well. Jamaica was great!

Unfortuantly I spent the rest of the night in bed feeling very sick and unable to sleep, so this morning I'm home resting up for tonight's services (we've been going going going ever since our Holiday in Bangor and even Chad is really really tired, which is saying something!) Another week is on hand and I haven't had enough time to prepare for it at all. Faster and Faster she goes!

Well I best clean up the kitchen, it looks like the kitchen ferries that help Chad make such wonderful food didn't clean up the tornado that has struck in there!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Tell Chad I want to have some of this famous jerk pizza when I com home in April, it sounds really good.