Sunday, January 21, 2007

THEE Dress

Saturday Chad & I drove down to Sussex to meet up with Angela to do some wedding dress shopping and check out bridesmaids dresses. They have the cutest bridal boutique there,with some beautiful dresses. Angela looked beautiful in many of them and had her choice of a lot of them. But it was so obvious, isn't it often the case? when she stepped into THEE dress, it was just different. This one was made for her and fit her perfectly. It is elegant and beautiful and that's all I can possibly say about it before the wedding.

More than anything it was such a special time with Angela. It's not often I get time along with her and this is such a happy time for her and Adam. I wish you could see her face glow! I am so thankful to be a part of her day, and to have been able to be a part of that moment. She looks so beautiful in it! She will be a gorgeous bride, no question.

No comments: