Thursday, September 14, 2006

Harvest Jazz & Blues

Well it's here, Fredericton's own Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival! Tomorrow morning at 7:30 am, yikes! some of us will be meeting for the CBC Radio Harvest Jazz & Blues brunch where we will be singing and promoting the Playhouse concert tomorrow night. Smythe Street Cathedral Choir has the awesome opportunity of opening for Sista Monica! Check her out here at: http://www.sistamonica.com/index.html

This should be a real blast! I'm looking forward to having some fun with some great musicians and then sitting back, or maybe jumping to my feet with Sista Monica's charms-- woohoo for date night this week!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Interesting, ambigious and wordy comment. Were my intention for this blog to advertize Christianity, I might take your comment more to heart
"May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your encyclopedic/omniscient
Designer/Architect as well
as your revering audience."
but as my goal for this blog is simply to chronicle some of my life and everyday and my personal style is to simply live out a life honoring and reflective of God, I'll save those types of blogs for others, thanks.