Wednesday, September 06, 2006

4 things about me... (no life activities)

I decided to do one those because you have no life activity forwards a friend of mine sent along, so here it is....
Four Things about me
>
> Things you may not have known about me.....
>
> Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Dairy Queen girl Moncton
2. Summer missionary for Child Evangelism fellowship on Dallas native Reserve Manitoba, & St. John’s NFLD
3. Safe Spaces Director UNB
4. Research Assistant to the Chair of the History Department UNB


>Four movies i could watch over and over
1. The Pink Panther Movies (original)
2. The Sound of Music
3. A Walk to Remember
4. Star Wars


> I have lived Four places:
1. Moncton
2 Tilly Hall UNB Residence Fredericton
3. downtown & uptown Fredericton
4. Lincoln


> Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. Gilmore Girls (back in the day)
3. The Amazing Race
4. Everybody Loves Raymond (back in the day)


> Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna BC
2. Cornerbrook & Gros Morne NFLD
3. Boston & Rhode Island (Honeymoon)
4. Bar Harbor


> Four websites I visit daily:
1. President Choice Financial Banking
2. Bible Gateway
3. my really cool blog site http://heidibillington.blogspot.com
4. District 17 & 18 employment information


> Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake—oh yum – oh yum
2. Thai food, all sorts – groan…..
3. Italian Pasta & oh Gelato yum yum
4. Chocolate ahhhhhh dark chocolate….


> Four places I would rather be right now:
1. New York city with some awesome fun girl friends, great sneakers and a limitless amount of money
2. Italy, oh Italy dream of mine!
3. Elgin on a storm day, snowed in
4. in my very own classroom, preparing for the next days awesomely fun and creative lessons

No comments: