Saturday, September 09, 2006

Celebrate! Celebrate!

Ok, another sucessful Saturday (after last weeks attack & success on the Shed)! Bright & early, migrane barely at bay, I headed in for choir practice for the Harvest Jazz & Blues Concert at the playhouse next friday night. Happily my headache seemed to subside throughout the morning and we finished early, ending at noon with a yummy stew Dot made for us. Dot is awesome!

I headed home with the headache rearing its ugly head--blasted thing--anyway, when I got home I fought it for awhile and couldn't take it any longer and went to bed and shut out all the light, I think I'm suffering from migranes or something. When I woke up I felt numb in my head, really weird feeling but I had things I had to do, so I attacked the bathroom cleaning, laundry and kitchen cleaning and by the time I finished those I was feeling the best I have in days. Relishing this, I decided today was the day to finish off the Study cleaning. That poor room since we've moved in has acumulated all the odds and ends, the things you just don't know where to find a home, along with say 300 + books, 150+ childrens books, 50+ recipe books, it's a full little room!

All of this to say with a satisfied sigh, I'm celebrating! I had tackled it earlier in the summer but there were still several boxes & odds & ends which have now been obliterated, everything that is supposed to be in the study is in the study, anything that isn't supposed to be in the study is gone! Yeah! Most of what we have now is in a deliberate place or we've gotten rid of it or put it in storage!

Celebrate! Celebrate!

No comments: