Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Baby B's Room Complete!

Last night after Chad got off from work we headed up to Houlton to pay on the bill, and pick up the rest of the items we'd purchased for the Baby's nursery. Well actually we were able to pick up those items because the people at the church were so generous at our Baby shower. I was so excited to get it home and set up!

It was 10:00pm by the time we got home, we'd stopped for supper and to get cheepo US of A turkeys too, but we took at it. Well actually I think Chad thought we were just going to do the easy things and not the things that took assembly & drills (well he probably figured we were going to do everything, but was hoping I'd let him go to bed) but of course that was not the case. I did pout a tiny weeny bit (I honestly think he wanted to see it all together too) and we stuck it out till midnight putting the finishing touches on the baby's room.

I LOVE IT!! it is so cute! I will take some pictures later and be sure to post them! It was so weird! as soon as we put the mattress in the crib it was like I suddenly realized we were going to be putting a baby in there! Going to pack the bags for the hospital tonight, just in case Baby B decides to make an early visit, and we're as set as we're going to be!

No comments: