Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our summersaulting Baby B.

I've thought a few different times in the last weeks that I've felt the baby move, kind of like a large bubble moving around inside, but Sunday night I was absolutly sure! It was really neat acutually. I had helped lead worship and when I sat down I was hot and tired. I got comfy in the pew (if that is even remotly possible) and settled in to listen to Chad preach. I don't know if it was because the baby heard his/her Daddy preaching or what, but I could feel the "bubble" rolling and rolling around in my belly and it went on for a long time. I kept staring down at my belly, and putting my hand on it wondering if I could feel the baby moving from the outside yet, but nope, just on the inside, but did he/she ever turn and roll! it was really neat and it will only get more neat I think as the baby gets bigger and moves more often! It is hard not to get more excited now that I'm getting bigger, seeing ultrasound pics, hearing heartbeats and feeling movement. What an interesting, strange experience! Maybe the baby will do some flips for us tomorrow at our ultrasound! I hope we get some more neat pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know the baby can also get the hiccups? For over a month every afternoon when I was at work almost everyday James got the hiccups. I didn't know what it was and asked the doctor and they told me. It was weird too! I'm glad you know the baby is moving Heidi! Have a great week!!!