Saturday, July 22, 2006

Homeward Bound


Driving to cath the boat back home was a hard drive for me. We took the night ferry, leaving at midnight and arriving in North Sydney at 6am, we took this pic at 6am from our hotel site the night before we went over to NFLD. It really hit me, we had travelled so much and had a blast together, but it was over. I was happy to be headed home, but looking at the approching year, I was overwhelmed. So much had happened last year, we had found so little time for each other, from the moment we returned from our honeymooon it was a jump right back into the crazy swing of things. Tearfully I was trying to express this to Chad, I'm not sure he was getting what I was saying. I pray we find a way to learn to say "no" to some things and "yes" to our relationship this year. That aside, what an awesome vacation and a butt load of great memories! Hope you enjoyed the pics!

No comments: