Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm gonna fly!

I am soo excited!
It's official!

Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to fly & travel the world. Due to a serious lack of finances it has never been possible. I have traveled as far West as Dallas Manitoba with CEF one summer and as far East as NFLD another summer but never the plane experience! As a child I promised myself that by the time I turned 27 I would have flown, and that by the time I was 30 I would have been overseas. (I have a massive list of things that I need to accomplish by certain years in my life~ we won't get into the list today...strange? maybe)


Anyway, Chad has a conference in Kalowna BC (see pic upper left) this June so we decided to try and make a vacation of it. We're going to fly out to Kalowna for 4 days of conference, then head over to Vancouver and Victoria (see pic on right) and do some visiting and see the PACIFIC!!! and then head down to Seattle WA (see pic below left) to visit with his dear friends the Oleson's and see Seattle too! We've got a couple of weeks and we're going to pack it in! I am so excited for the vacation, the flying experience, the whole thing! WOOOOWWWEEEEE!

I want the whole experience! We got our email notification (ticket) the other day~ and I'm estatic! I mean it's really going to happen! I want the peanuts, the window seat, the boarding pass~I'm going to have to scrapbook it! I mean obviously not in the true scrapbook sense of the word with expensive paper and stickers and stuff, but it's going to be a blast!

What a busy summer! We'll return for just a week and have to head off to Cornerbrook, NFLD for our friends wedding! Talk about opposite coasts in a 3 week span! What a summer! Now I just need to find another job to help pay for all of this! Thank goodness for income tax returns :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're excited. I'm looking forward to sharing it with you babe!