Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Playhouse

Last night was such a blast! I had the privledge of singing at the Playhouse for a benefit concert to raise funds to send doctors from our area to Sierra Lionne. Soul Purpose, The Lapointes, Jaqueline Vallinquort, Sheldon Gordon, The Smythe Street Cathedral Choir and others combined their talents for a great evening of music. I don't know how much money they managed to bring in but it was a great event. Our choir decided to dress up in African traditional dress (we borrowed them from some lovely African ladies in our church). I had the privledge of wearing Sharon (my mother-in-law's) Ugandan dress (from her days as a missionary to Uganda) and later switching into another African surong-thing. Here's a pic of Betty Anne & I getting ready in the dressing room and later a pic of Krista & I after it was all said and done.

No comments: