Saturday, February 25, 2006

Our Valentine's Dollies

When I was travelling down in Bangor over Christmas I found the cutest little Valentine's bibs and Valentines sleepers and dresses so I just had to get some for my adorable little neices! Here they are adorned with more holiday garb from their loving and adoring Aunt Heidi and Uncle Chad. Why is it just so amazingly easy to spend every cent you do and dont have on babies! These two dollies are so special, I can't imagine loving anything (even my own potential children someday) as much as I love them. Look at how cute they are!
This is Savanna Naomi Jade Billington, she is Chad's sister Autumn's baby.

Did you have any idea that bibs could be so cute? I mean, they are supposed to catch drool, spit up and mushed up baby food but some of them are just sooooo cute!

No comments: