Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The BIG update

It has been a long time since I've last blogged, mostly because I haven't been feeling well and I've been so tired. As most of you know by now, Chad & I (well me physically I guess) are pregnant, yup 12 weeks. What an interesting 12 weeks it has been! Morning sickness that lasts all day, smells I used to love turning my stomach into absolute upheaval, crackers replacing so many meals (I never want to see another cracker again!), reoccurring naps that last for hours, and yes I want another one! And other physical changes that noone talks about or greatly underexagerates! Now THIS, is an interesting adventure! Certainly not the plan at this point in our marriage, but I'm holding to the fact that many of the best things in life aren't planned.

Honestly though, this last week, with a couple of exceptions, I have been feeling much much better! Hopefully I am one of the lucky ones and at 12 weeks can say goodbye to all-the-time sickness! Of course I do have a list of things to stear clear from: cheese, raw onions, curry, red meat, anything greasy, icecream (can this kid really be ours?)....slushies are where it's at!

I've taken my two choirs (Grade 1 & 2, and Grades 3 & 4 & 5) to the music festival in the last week! What a blast! I was soooooo proud of them! What dollies! and a fun expereince for me. The last time I was at the Music Festival I was competing myself, in Moncton! it's been awhile.

Last weekend, Chad & I went to Moncton to help my sister Angela move. It is hard to believe she is married in just a couple of months! I am so excited for her and pray she has a wonderful marriage. It was nice to be able to help her with some cleaning at the new place, and of course Kaitlyn was a blast to play with, what a fun little girl! She worked tirelessly along side of us, cleaning with her own mop, broom and dustpan! I love to hear her laugh and giggle!

Doug (Chad's brother) is down staying with us for a few days. He graduates University in just a few weeks and then is headed off to Europe for a few months with his girlfriend to see the world! How envious I am! He has quite the route planned out! It should be exciting for him!

It seems every evening for the next while is full with the next run of The Marriage Course, the choir preparing to record it's new CD, family events, wedding showers, moving, getting ready ourselves for our own little one on the way, graduations, the music festival, lesson planning, Chad is away much of May on conferences and staff retreats....sooner than we realize summer will be here!

Well I'm sure that's enough update for now, maybe I will be able to update a little more regularly now that I am feeling better. Later!

No comments: