Saturday, June 03, 2006

we fly!

we'll we're off! we fly tomorrow at 4:45pm. WOOOOOPEEEEE! Vacation! You'll hear all about it when I'm back and if I get near a computer I'll ship off an update too.

In a few short hours we're off! I'm so extreemly excited I keep going back and forth between extreme excitement and happy tears. I can't believe another childhood dream is finally coming true for me! It's so weird to want something your whole life and finally be staring it in the face!

I'm going to be flying! Part of me will see that little girl with the big, seemingly impossible dreams, today as we get up in the air--and I'll see the Pacific! I dont' remember what # that was on the list of things to do but it was on there! I'll have to dig that list up this summer and see what's left to accomplish (he! He!)

No comments: