Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Big 3-0!

Well, it has happened! Chad turned the big 3-0 Sunday April 2nd. He seems to be doing well with the transition, better than I anticipate I will be! Friday night we had a big family bbq here at the house, tons of burgers and cripsy weiners! he!he! Saturday night Chad & I had a quiet night in before the big Easter run and then Sunday was a full day at church. They slipped a powerpoint announcement of his birthday with cutsie baby pics and sang happy birthday. At lunch Jill, our choir director got him a cake and we all sang to him again. Then, after the Easter Prayer Concert Chad & I and a couple of his really close trusted friends (from his board of directors from his life) went out for a late supper and talked about life and milestones. I think overall, although hardly a big birthday party like I would want, he had a good day and celebrated in true contemplative Chad fashion. I hope he finalizes his thoughts on his blog on turning 30. Here are some birthday pics and a cute baby pic.

No comments: